Thursday, January 7, 2010

2009 BMW 328i xDrive Sports Wagon

2009 BMW 328i xDrive
Driver's Log: 2009 BMW 328i Sports Wagon
2009 BMW 328i xDrive3-series and those lovely run-flats. The tires are garbage, and for me they ruin an otherwise mostly pleasant driving experience.

Look, I like this car. It has all the attributes of the sporty 3-series sedan and thus there's a lot to like here. It responds eagerly and entertainingly to my steering inputs and puts down its power as smooth as any car out there. Said power is lively, and this engine makes terrific sounds.

The interior quality is high, the seats are supportive, and the car looks terrific.

The wagon version is my favorite 3-series in the range, but the ride is ruined by the run-flats. That and this is supposed to be the entry-level 3, yet costs it near fifty grand! I think I'd go with the Audi A4 wagon with the 2.0 turbo and the DSG transmission.

No comments:

Post a Comment